Command CM35 Paddle Switch - 2 Speed Memory
Our most advanced switch, the CM35 is a column mounted, stalk switch compatible only with our AP300 and AP500 cruise kits. It is identical to the CM30, but features 2 programmable vehicle speed memory buttons. Switch length from column = 110mm (Switch Only - use with AP300, AP500, AP800 & AP900 kits.
Normally mounted on the left hand side of the steering column, a small hole is drilled in the column cowling which secures the unit and it's wiring. The switch features a status indicator LED and intuitive operation.
Operation; Push the handle to switch cruise On and Off and pull to coast - no accelerator eg. Down a long hill. Tap the handle up to increase cruise speed and tap down to slow down.
Speed Memory Programming
1) Switch On the Cruise Control (Green LED).
2) Drive the desired speed, for example 80 km/hr.
3) Press and hold button Memory I or II till a BEEP is heard.
Selecting Speed Memory
1) Switch On the Cruise Control.
2) Press button I or II.(Switch only - use with AP300, AP500 or AP800)