Command AP 60 Cruise Control - Pad Switched
An inexpensive, self-installable cruise control kit designed for standard throttle connections and supplied with a Euro-style touch pad control.
- Functions include; Set/Accelerate, resume/decelerate, on/off, tap up, tap down, brake cut out.
- Vacuum actuator cruise control kit with easy to fit throttle linkage kit.
- New, easy control, soft button touch pad.
- Magnetic speed sensing kit included.
- Allows static calibration.
- No programming required.
- Not suitable for ECU speed pulse sensing.
- Fits vehicles including 4WD, FWD, RWD, Diesel and Electronic fuel system using mechanical throttle control through accelerator pedal.
- Suitable for automatic and manual transmissions.
- Suitable for EFI, carbureted and diesel engines.
- Optional clutch switch for manual available*. Disables cruise when clutch depressed. Order Here
- Wide range of sensitivity adjustments for tailored operation.
- Conditional 12 month warranty, with extension for new vehicle fitment by approved installer.
- Reduces driver fatigue.
- Assists fuel economy.
- Avoids unintentional speeding.
"I purchased this unit from you about a year and a half ago & fitted it with ease to a Landcruiser, I wanted to let you know it has worked faultlessly & saved me $s on fuel. Living in central Australia i drive many thousand's of kms a year for work, i use the cruise all the time & it has increased my mileage to 1000+ kms, where before i would get 850-900kms at 110-120kph. Very impressed and would recommend this product as one of the best after market cruise control units out there. Cheers."
Marty Edwards, NT.