Command AP300 - Vacuum Cruise Kit inc. CM7 switch.
New model Vacuum Cruise Control, designed for standard cable throttle connections. Features automatic adjustment to each vehicles pulse frequency per mile (PPM) and a selection of switching, including the CM21 steering wheel mounted or CM 35 Paddle switch with duel memory functions(Sold separately).
Uses a stalk or pad switch both back lit at night. The precise adjustments make this model "State of the Art" Uses either Left or Right Hand stalk, Pad switch or the new Infra Red Steering Wheel Switch.
- Uses either CM19 Stalk switch (left or right), CM7 Pad switch, CM21 Steering Wheel switch or the new CM30 and CM35 Paddle switches. (Each sold separately, CM7 switch included in kit.)
- Functions include; Set/Accelerate, resume/decelerate, on/off, tap up, tap down, brake cut out.
- Vacuum actuator cruise control kit with easy to fit throttle linkage kit.
- New, easy control, soft button touch pad.
- Allows static calibration.
- No programming required.
- Not suitable for ECU speed pulse sensing.
- Fits vehicles including 4WD, FWD, RWD, Diesel and Electronic fuel system using mechanical throttle control through accelerator pedal.
- Suitable for automatic and manual transmissions.
- Suitable for EFI, carbureted and diesel engines.
- Optional clutch switch for manual available. Disables cruise when clutch depressed.
- Wide range of sensitivity adjustments for tailored operation.
- 12 month warranty, with extension for new vehicle fitment by approved installer.
- Reduces driver fatigue.
- Assists fuel economy.
- Avoids unintentional speeding.