Command AP500 - Electric Servo Kit inc. CM7 Switch
New model Cruise Control, designed for newer 'Drive by Wire' or electronic throttle vehicles. The precise adjustments make this model "State of the Art". Includes CM7 pad switch, but can also be optioned with the CM21 Steering Wheel Switch, CM30 Paddle or CM35 Paddle with 2 speed memory (Sold separately).
The AP500 is approved by Nissan Australia for use on Patrol 3.0, Navara 3.0, X-Trail (Drive by Wire Vehicles - Using Appropriate Hardware Fitting Kit) as well as all other Nissan models.
- Uses either CM19 Stalk switch (left or right), CM7 Pad switch, CM21 Steering Wheel switch or the new CM30 and CM35 Paddle switches. (Each sold separately, CM7 switch is included in kit.)
- Functions include; Set/Accelerate, resume/decelerate, on/off, tap up, tap down, brake cut out.
- Servo actuated.
- Allows static calibration. No programming required.
- Fits vehicles including 4WD, FWD, RWD, Diesel and Electronic fuel system using mechanical throttle control through accelerator pedal.
- Suitable for automatic and manual transmissions.
- Suitable for EFI, carbureted and diesel engines.
- Optional clutch switch for manual available. Disables cruise when clutch depressed.
- Wide range of sensitivity adjustments for tailored operation.
- 12 month warranty, with extension for new vehicle fitment by approved installer.
- Reduces driver fatigue.
- Assists fuel economy.
- Avoids unintentional speeding.